Friday, November 26, 2010

Thanksgiving Pictures







 These collages are super fun. Walmart has a collage option on their website if you go to their photo department. You can order a collage of your FAVORITE pics, as a 4x6 for 19 cents. Another option is what I did here. I created my own collage at home. This will print as a 4x6 through shutterfly, Walmart, wherever you choose.... for as little as 9 cents a print! When printing here in town I like to go with J Keele photography for all enlargements and most of my prints. Their quality is really nice. They do fabulous Christmas cards too, but you'll pay just a bit more. But for affordable Christmas cards, especially if you are ordering 100 or more, you can't beat9 or even 19 cents a card!! And Picasa along with a few other photo programs allows you to place your text greeting right on your collage!

The lighting wasn't great yesterday, but we got some good pictures considering. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment